While the private lending segment has exploded in recent years and there is no shortage of borrowers wanting money, the real challenge that exists today is determining which opportunities have the best chance for success.
We excel at utilizing our extensive experience and highly effective methodologies to analyze every aspect of a deal to minimize exposure to risk.
We only lend in areas where we have market experience and a local presence to monitor the progress of each phase of a project.
Making the Complex Simple Through Total Management
Successful trust deed investing can be complicated with each phase of the transaction requiring special attention. With ICCG you don’t have to worry about this, we manage all facets of the process, including:
- Opportunity sourcing
- Completed borrower due diligence, including credit and background checks
- In-house underwriting review
- 3-phased property valuation model
- Scope of work and budget verification
- Title review and approval
- Hazard insurance review and approval
- Complete loan documentation
- In-house loan servicing
- Escrow management
- Construction draws
- On site property improvement inspection
- Audited payoff statements
- Release preparation and recordation
- Annual tax statement preparation
- Compliance review
If a Deal Doesn’t Go as Expected
Unfortunately, sometimes foreclosure or loan modification is the only option. It’s part of the industry, but we’ve got you covered. ICCG offers complete foreclosure and modification services to our individual note purchasers.